Dr. Ela Perra
Psychologist, Psychotherapist, Life Coach
It is not uncommon to feel hesitant or unsure about seeking help. I offer a 30 minutes preliminary session (55 €) to discuss concerns and answer to questions you might have and there is an opportunity for us to meet each other and explore whether therapy might be helpful to you. There is no commitment to ongoing work at this stage.
If however, you decide you would like to continue, we would agree regular days and times to meet on an ongoing basis. The establishment of regular sessions is important in order to facilitate, and give momentum to, the therapeutic process. Most people find that regular contact provides a sense of security and continuity whilst they are working on their emotional difficulties.
DEGREES AND TRAINING
I hold the following professional qualifications:
- 1995-2000 Bachelor’s degree in Psychology. Doctor in organizationalpsychology
- 2000-2002 License to practice Psychology (State Exame)
- 2001-2006 Doctorate degree in Transactional Analysis and Psychotherapy (SSPC-IFREP)
- 2001-2006 Certified Transactional Analyst by European Association of TransactionalAnalysis (EATA) and by the Italian Society for Transactional Analysis (SIAT)
- 2001-2006 Specialized Psychotherapist (IRPIR-IFREP)
- 2006-2008 Certified Counselor (IFREP): „Master in Human Resources Management“: expertise in personal development and training in groups and individually.
- 2000-2017 Over the years I have undertaken psychotherapy, in-depth trainings and Continuing Education workshops in psychotherapy, counseling and lifecoaching and Supervision.
- 2002-2018 Psychotherapy and Consulting private practice
I chose Transactual Analysis (TA) as an approach because I believe and respect its principles including the concept that every person is ok. „I’m ok are you ok“. TA is fundamentally a humanistic/existential model with a primary emphasis on human freedom and autonomy and provides a framework for observing what goes on between people and inside people in order to help them
make changes. The aim of change with TA is to move toward autonomy, spontaneity and intimacy. Problem solving as opposed to avoidance or passivity. An important element of TA is the treatment contract: a specific agreement between a therapist and a client to accomplish clearly stated goals.
Contact me by email or using the form to discuss your situation or to arrange an initial consultation. To found out more, information and appointments