In body-oriented coaching according to the Core Energetics approach, we use movement to dissolve entrenched behavior patterns and blockages and thus find more energy and resilience, more freedom in thought and action, and more relaxation.
With movement exercises we work through problems and stress, dissolve tension and inner resistance.
We become aware of how we are holding ourselves back from living a fulfilling life and learn to transform the associated emotions that block us into clarity and determination. When we accept all that is within us, we find our authentic selves and can experience deeper, more honest and courageous relationships with our partners, families, friends and others around us.
Bodywork is used for a wide range of issues:
– Physical and psychological stress
– Crises and reorientation phases
– Breaking up recurring blocking behavior patterns
– Finding your own inner center
– Personal development
– Developing and advancing your career
– lust for life, vitality, joy, pleasure
– Relaxation and serenity
– Life direction/sense
– Relationship problems/sexuality
– Conflicts with self and others
– Body awareness/self-perception
– Alienation from self and others
– Eating disorders